The mission of Kate Duncan Smith DAR Elementary School is to inspire lifelong learning in a safe and caring environment, while being dedicated to the growth and development of the whole child through a partnership with parents and community.
Revised November 2015
Decisions for our school are based on the following beliefs:
· Everyone can learn.
· A feeling of self-worth and confidence enhances success in life.
· Learning is a lifelong process.
· A free society is based on moral values.
· Education is a shared responsibility.
· Every individual deserves to be treated with dignity and respect.
KDS DAR Elementary School “Rules”
Hands and Feet to Self
Always Tell the Truth
Show Concern and Care forOthers
Use Good Manners
Walk on the Right Side ofthe Hall
Set a Good Example forOthers
Be Aware of How YourBehavior Affect Others
Take Care of SchoolProperty
Be a Problem Solver
Report Problems to an Adult
Ask a Friend for Help
Ask an Adult for Help